Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blessed Time Beginning

Happy New Year's Day!

Well what little is left of it, anyway. One of my 2009 New Year's resolutions is to start blogging. Other resolutions which may be mentioned in this blog later include trying to eat more like the Nourishing Traditions' way, working on our house which was built in the 1940s, and living more naturally.

My title of Blessed Time came from a period in my life when I was single and had lots of free time. I was annoyed by the discontentment expressed by other single people I knew and fought against it in myself. Thus the idea of my single time being a blessing rather than a curse to be endured came to me and I wrote several short devotional type stories espousing the idea of enjoying the time God gives us whatever our circumstances may be. Although I am now married, I still must strive to be content and make good use of time the Lord has given me.

May we be blessed this year,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment